Saturday, March 31

March Roundup


Before I get into this may I just say that there are very few songs with the word "March" in them, especially in the correct context. It was easy to find one for February and I already have an idea of one for April, but March. Gosh, dang it. Nothing. Nada. I need to write a song! Maybe no one writes them because March is a dismal month... Annnnywho. Let's get on with it! 


What happened on the blog this month? And some "real life" things? 

  • She had 26 posts, over 1,600 visitors, 72 comments, and at least 6 new followers (I forgot to keep track... You can shoot me now.) 
  • I had three guest bloggers. (123
  • Posted my first ever recipe
  • Made some good ole' Maple Syrup
  • I had a blast posting an Accent Tag
Let's give a good round of applause for another month come and gone! Hopefully next month brings as much happiness... and maybe a little bit less snow. 

4 comments:

  1. You make maple syrup too? NO WAY! I love doing that:) We boiled it down about 3 weeks ago, and got about a gallon and its really yummy:) I hope April is awesome for you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun, isn't it? I think we ended up making eleven gallons.

      Delete
  2. i love that pic, nice room lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!