Monday, March 5

MMH #19

If you've been a long time reader of Ivory Giraffes you may know about my love of the color grey, & this outfit is too perfect. Light pink & grey is one of my favorite combinations and this outfit just screams "Hannah". Anyone know where I can get the top?





I haven't worn a bikini since I was a toddler, but if I were to wear one this summer this would be it. Or if I could find a tankini that looked just like it, just covering my belly I would be equally happy. 



I'm very excited to try and make these. I'm a pop tart lover, and to make my own would be even better! 

This skirt is just way too cute, and I'm really excited to try and make it myself. The tutorial is really easy to follow, too.


All I can say about this is that I love it.


1 comment:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!