1. I really love this idea for packaging. I'm actually a huge fan of using brown paper bags for wrapping, but this is by far the cutest I've seen yet. Funny thing, too, I was just singing this song the other day.
2. I've thought about when I get married how I'll incorporate my Dad in some way (No worries, though, I'm not getting married for a very long time) and this is my favorite idea yet. I probably couldn't use anything silk, as that wasn't really my Daddy's thing, but it would be so cool to use a piece of his blue jeans or one of his flannel shirts.
3. I need something gingham. No more discussion.
4. I've wanted to try a braid headband for a long time, but just couldn't get it to work. Hopefully this'll do the trick!
5. With my new love of the chambray this outfit looks flawless to me!