Tuesday, March 11

Everything We Do.


Sometimes when you're just having one of those days where you really miss your boyfriend and start getting depressed because you won't see him for another forty-plus days, you just have to pick yourself up. You have to say to yourself, "I'm going to make this day worth being away from him, and I'm going to choose to be happy!" Kind of like that really awesome BBC Robin Hood quote, "Everything is a choice, everything we do!" And then you obviously have to start taking selfies to cheer yourself up.
... and cheer you up, it does.

P.S. If anyone besides me and my family has seen this wonderful BBC show I'm talking about maybe you could speak up so I don't feel like that big of a nerd. But lets be real, here. I sort of am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!