Saturday, January 5

Stay, Stay, Stay


Today will be spent cuddling up with my new blanket from J.C. Penney and waiting for a new text from my boy. He's gone for the weekend {cue tears} and I won't see him until possibly Sunday. Sad day, seeing as I leave on Wednesday. I should be able to go to his basketball game on Tuesday, though. Even though that will probably be the scariest few moments of my life, as I know next to nothing about basketball. This break has just flown by and it makes me really sad that I'll be leaving him soon. My next break isn't for 53 whole days, and I don't really look forward to that. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww,you two are really cute together! :) Enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!