Wednesday, January 16

Snippets of the Bethel Life


I find myself back at school and beginning yet another phase in my life. I'm still in shock that I've finished my first semester of college and am now a week into my second. Not only that, but I've transitioned from living with a roommate to being on my own. I've stayed in my same room that I've had since the beginning of the year while my roommate moved floors. As weird as it was the first couple of days, I have to say that I'm really enjoying being on my own. I haven't had my own room since roughly fifth grade and it's a whole new experience being able to be completely by myself. Of course, I still have my wonderful and beautiful suite mates, but no one actually living in the same room as me. 

Last semester taught me a lot about who I am. It taught me some things about myself that I'm not so proud of, like being a complete pushover, but I also learned that I'm very true to who I am. If I don't think that something is right, I won't do it. And I still don't care what people think of me for the most part. I was always nervous that that was just a trait I acquired because I wasn't around people that often and I would lose the characteristic after arriving to college, but it's remained true. I'm confident with who I am as a person. For the most part I am a kind, caring, and really awkward person. And I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm not a risk taker at all, and sometimes am a really big baby when it comes to things that might get me in trouble. 

I'm so excited for what these next 4 months have in store for me. Everything from my 8 A.M. Sight Singing and Ear Training class to trying to find a church that I really enjoy attending. I want to make the most of these months, and learn as much as I can. In and out of the classroom. I want to make the most of everything that is offered me, such as going to the gym {I'm on day four of going, guys!}. 

Hopefully I'll be able to write regularly, but if I skip a few days please give me some grace. If you ever really want to see what's going on in my life follow me on Twitter... I update a lot. And I've been Tumbling a lot recently, as well. I'm around for anyone who wants to chat, I hope I hear from you!

May you have a peaceful Wednesday, and may you accomplish everything that you have set out for yourself today. 

With Love,
Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing from you!
    All your posts are adorable.

    I'm really glad you're figuring out what it's like to be on your own and figure out who you are!

    Oh, and you could always try out my church, if you'd like. ;)

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!