Wednesday, October 31

Ireland.

How lovely is this sweater? 
It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm extremely fond of it. Literally a chunky sweater from Ireland. Ireland people. My lovely Aunt sent it to me, and there is nothing I love more than packages. While being in college I've realized how nice it is to receive a package, a letter, anything. I check my mailbox daily... and if I'm being completely honest probably hourly. But it also makes me realize how the written word is dwindling. Writing letters isn't common anymore, and I've found that I'm fairly inept at writing them. It's such a beautiful thing to sit and write a letter for an hour or so. Seeing two or more pages of ink on fresh paper. I enjoy doing it, more than I initially thought I would. Something about writing letters makes you feel like you're closer to whoever you're writing to. Like you're baring your soul more than any text will ever do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!