Monday, July 16

Wall Flower

 I'm headed off to Mancelona Camp this week, so I have a few scheduled posts. I apologize for the fact that I won't be able to mod comments until I come back, but don't let that stop you from talking back to me!
The other day we spent a wonderful day at the beach, shocker there. I'm basically a complete beach bum. But whatevs. Gosh, my lips look so dry in that first picture. I swear I use lip balm 24/7 but the dryness continues. Maybe that's a sign that I need to drink more water? Probably. Noey said that the third picture was weird, but I just liked it. I'm not sure. 
I've been reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and although it's good I'm not exactly sure what to think about it. It's definitely a unique book. 

Well, I'm off to catch a few more rays before work and then pack for camp afterwards... which may be weird to say because if you're reading this I'm already at camp. But whatever. You understand me. 

1 comment:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!