Saturday, July 14

I'll Love You Forever I'll Like You For Always

Dear Hunter, 
Sometimes we don't agree on everything. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it usually upsets both of us. I'm sorry for not thinking things through sometimes, and forgetting how it might make you feel. I don't mean to do that, and I hope you know that. I love you, and I am forever mad when I find out I hurt you. You mean so very much to me and I'm sorry for all the times I end up hurting you. I'm so thankful for you, and I appreciate you so much. 
I had one of the best times I've ever had with you on Thursday. I like how serious we are most of the time, but it was fun to have fun and be extremely silly. We don't do that very often. I liked seeing you bouncing in the seat next to me while I drove. I liked walking to my car hand in hand while eating ice cream. And I especially liked when you let me play on the swings. 
The point is:
I love you. A whole bunch. And I know that it's going to be hard when I move away, but we can make it work. Really. I love you.
Love Always,
Hannah 

P.S. You're really the most handsome boy in the world. I'm serious. Your eyes are killer, and your freckles make me swoon {Can I have 20 points for that word?}. 

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable.
    I think I mighta teared up.

    You and him are adorable Hannah!
    I hope everything works out the way it should(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!