Friday, April 20

What I Wore// Like Pelican Fly

Blouse- Forever21; Jeans- Delia's; TOMS; Nailpolish- OPI
I wore this to fly back home on Wednesday. 
I told everyone on Instagram about getting my first ever pair of Toms, and these are them! I'm hardcore in love with them. Not only are they some of the comfiest shoes ever (annnd they're grey, and you know my love of grey), but the whole idea of them is one of the best things I've ever heard of. I've fasted for 30 hours to feed hungry children, bought paper necklaces to help women involved in sex trafficking, and now I'll wear Toms so that kids can wear proper shoes. I know I'm not doing a huge thing, but it's something. Something that I personally can do. 

Well, I'm off to finally see my handsome boy run in his track meet! I'm freakishly excited/nervous to see him, is that weird? The nervous part, I mean? Maybe anxious is the better word, here. I'm not entirely sure. Anywho, I'll talk to you all at a later date and hopefully next week I'll be able to do a couple big posts full of pictures from my holiday. (Yes. I know I'm not British. But I'm trying to say holiday instead of vacation, but I don't think it's gonna work for me. Or sound nearly as cool with my American accent. Bummer.

P.S. As usual all photo credit goes to my sister, Noëlle. I just wanted to clarify as there are some pretty rad photos not of me, so it's probably not 100% easy to tell. 
Also, I'm switching to smaller font. Tell me if it's hard to read, cause I'll switch it back. But for now, I like it. 

1 comment:

  1. Woow, it's soooo gorgeous there!!!
    And I love the jumping picture! =)

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!