Friday, April 27

Summed Up In Ten Pictures

DSC_0027
DSC_0106 DSC_0200 DSC_0243 DSC_0439 DSC_0468 DSC_0470 DSC_0645 DSC_0701 DSC_0704
1, 2, 3) My favorite thing on the entire trip by far was the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. That right there, m'dear is pumpkin juice... which is the bomb. 4) My sister Jadi (the Ravenclaw) loves Despicable Me! 5) Magic Kingdom! 5) The view from our second hotel room in Clearwater, Florida. 6) Discovery Cove at breakfast time! 7) It was actually chilly at Discovery Cove, and I always get millions of goosebumps! 8, 9, 10) Discovery Cove is just so cool. From the dolphins, to the sharks, to the coral reef! 


All in all, I had a great vacation. There were some parts that I would have liked to take out, but, hey. Life ain't perfect. Basically I'm just really glad to be back home, even if that means snow instead of sunburns. 

1 comment:

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!