Thursday, April 26

it's the little things...

DSC_0004DSC_0002

...like finishing a good book. And a book about the ghost of Mozart to boot! I'm sort of a big critic of books/movies and I really liked this one. I'm sort of a huge Mozart fan (but more-so a Beethoven fan) and I actually kind of like books with a  little bit of spook in 'em. Which this book doesn't really have, unless you count friendly ghosts spooky. 
Also, there is nothing else in the world quite like drinking anything Stewart's. I'm more of an Orange Cream Soda gal myself, but this Cherries'n Cream is pretty good too. I basically just love drinking anything in glass bottles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!