Tuesday, April 17

I Love You...

84ae2ca6874e11e1a92a1231381b6f02_7
Goodmorning texts. You're wonderful and make my day start off all happy-like. 


Sunshine. You make my skin brown and my heart smile. 


New phone. You have Internet and Instagram, you are seriously a wonderful invention. 


Nailpolish. You make my fingers and toes pretty and not all naked. 


German men by the pool side. I could listen to you yelling at each other all day long, so please continue to do so in your foreign tongue. 


Dolphins. You make my Mother happy. (So happy, in fact, that she skipped a step and landed on her bum.


McDonalds. You have the best sweet tea a girl could ask for. Seriously. I can feel you eroding my teeth, but I love you anyways. 


Shang the Pillow Pet Panda. You give me something to cuddle with, and everyone knows how much I love cuddles.


Sydney. For giving me this idea, and for posting adorable videos of your baby.  


Hunter. I miss you so much, and I can't want to see your freckled face and blue eyes in a couple of days. I can't believe how much I've missed you over this week, it's crazy. I'm excited to see you in your track meet Friday. 
P.S. Out of all these things, I love you most. 

1 comment:

  1. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for not displaying any kind of visual for your 6th comment. Cool post!

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!