Monday, April 16

MMH #24

1. I love how people can make florals and stripes look like they belong together. When I was little I always used to mix prints and my dear ole' mom would tell me that you cannot wear stripes and polka dots together, but look mother! Look at this! Now I'm with the height of fashion. 

2. If you've never heard of Levi the Poet, I urge you to give it a listen and then look at some of his other stuff. He has so much passion. I've had the pleasure of seeing him live, and he might be even more passionate in person. I get ticked off when people don't give him the time of day because of his piercings and tattoos. 

3. I know that Anthropologie is nothing new to everyone else in the world, but this country bumpkin had never been in one before. Let's just say I was smitten, and will be saving my money so I can purchase a sock or something. 

4. I love this tutorial for making flare jeans into skinnies! Plus I know this girl IRL, and I'm obsessed with her blog as a whole. It's just so... prettiful. The colors. The photos. Everything. 

5. Last, but certainly not least, how about this outfit? The colors. The chambray. The summeriness. Evvvverything is gorgeous. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for featuring my tutorial! I was scrolling through your post and got a shock when I saw my own face. :P I can totally see you wearing that last outfit - so colorful and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that you used the word prettiful! I used to say that all the time and people would always look at me funny. I love anthropology but I wish everything wasn't so expensive.

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!