Because I am a lazy bum I decided to do more of a link Monday Must Haves rather than the normal. Call me lazy, I don't care. (But I still feel the need to put some sort of picture here... so just go with it.)
- I am so excited to try and make this Dotting Tool! Perfect polka dots, here I come!
- I love this great Leopard Nail Tutorial. I've been wanting to know how to do this, and I'm awfully glad I found a good tutorial for it.
- Apparently I'm sticking with nails for right now, because this Bow Nailpolish is to die for... you know me and bows!
- I've been eyeing this Skirt Tutorial for a good week now, and I really need to give it a go. It's just so darn cute.
- As the time gets nearer and nearer to my graduation I've been looking for some great stuff for my Open House, and this Picket Fence idea is adorable!
- Speaking of my Open House, how about these Mustache for straws! I'm pretty positive I'm going to attempt to make these with foam. If they turn out well I'll make a tutorial.
- I'm really loving all these Hair Tutorials from The Paper Mama. They're simple, clear, and generally turn out really well.
- I'm currently very obsessed with this song by Britt Nicole. Hopefully I shall learn it.
- I love this simple, messy Hair Style. And but of course there is a braid involved.