Tuesday, February 14

what i wore: in details//love you out loud

DSC_0075
DSC_0071
DSC_0091
DSC_0077
DSC_0089

American Eagle Blouse- Thrifted; Cardigan- Target; Destroyed Jeans- JC Penney; 
As promised I am back with my outfit. Last year I wore Hello Kitty, and I talked about how much I didn't like Valentine's Day. Though I still agree with the part about it being completely commercialized I've also thought about it some more, and have decided it's not so bad. Now, I don't want you to think I've changed my idea because I have a lovely boy in my life. I've just really thought about it, and how can someone hate a holiday about love? I mean, if you hate love something's a bit mixed up with your insides. I personally love love, and I will make it a point to tell everyone who means something to me that I love them. And as self proclaiming Christ Follower how can I be against something so full of Christ? God is love. He doesn't just love people, He is love. And sure Valentine's Day may just be an excuse for some people to get into other people's pants, but Christmas has also become a time for people to become selfish. And just because some people use it the wrong way doesn't mean that I can't still love Valentine's Day and Christmas. So I urge you to use this day to your advantage. Use it to let the world know that you still have faith in it, and that you love it. Okay... now that I've ranted about my views on Valentine's Day, how about this outfit? It's a pretty typical "Hannah" outfit. Shirt. Cardigan. Jeans. But I usually don't wear reddish things (though I'm beginning to think this is more of a pinky color...) so I say it's my Valentine's Day outfit. It's good enough for me. Also, though you can't really tell in any of the pictures, my hair is in a heart braid. I quite like it. Okay. That is all my lovelies. Have a beautiful, wonderful day. I love you. (I really mean that. I do.) 


PS Do you like my heart garland? 
DSC_0093

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Heard you're homeschooled?
    Adorable outfit dear, & I'm homeschooled to!

    Newest follower, hope you don't mind ;)

    I blog over at True Blue Abbi!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!