Monday, February 14

the one day cynic speaks.

Ok. Confession time. 
I broke a rule. 

I know, I know. I'm a terrible human.
I'm wearing a shirt today that was not in my 30 for 30 choices.
If I'm going to be honest... this is the third time I've done it. 

Buuuuuut, I got this shirt from my Aunt for Valentine's Day and it is manditory that I wear it.
I mean, c'mon, how could anyone resist this?? 





































Valentine's Day is my very worst holiday.
Maybe back in the day it was kinda cool. You know, when girls would give a lock of their hair to a guy, and there were all these cool homemade cards.
But nowadays, it's just lame. 
It's basically just an excuse for people to get some action. 

Most of the year I am the sappiest person in the universe. 
I'm what I like to think of as a romantic.
But not on Valentine's Day. It's my most cynical day of the year. 

Buuuuut, it is the perfect excuse to wear tons of red and pink and hearts.
And I love hearts. 
Hence the reason I have borrowed Scarlett's red heart earrings.
And then wore a cute heart headband. 
AND Hello Kitty with a heart bow. 
Perfection. 

P.S. None of this is to say that I have no heart and don't love someone. 

P.P.S. I'm counting this as in the 30 for 30. I don't care if it's cheating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!