Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day

Dnu0Gh on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Happy Valentine's Day my lovelies! I hope you find yourself full of love, and not necessarily the romantical time. Too many people think that that's all that Valentine's Day is. A day for singles to be completely aware of how "Forever Alone" they are, and for couples to display way too much PDA. I've never thought that, myself. But, then again, who am I to know? 
Take today to show a little extra love. To smile at a stranger. To do some extra dishes. To make the world a little better of a place. Because for real, how could you hate on a holiday about love? If you really want to hate on a holiday make it something like... St. Patrick's Day or something where the whole point is to be drunk before noon.*
I'll be back with an outfit post in a bit! 


*I actually enjoy St. Patty's Day what with my being Irish and all. I'm just making a point. Don't hate me. Please. Show a little loooove. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!