Thursday, January 19

what i wore: in details//boys

Floral Top- TJ Maxx; Grey Cardigan- Target; Jeans- JC Penney 
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this top? The colors. The print. The lace. The cap sleeves. Everything about this top screams GIRLY and I love it. Normally I don't wear lots of girly things (other than Hello Kitty of course) but I really love girly things. It just isn't seen in my clothes too often. 
I wore this to church when leading worship, and then later when I hung out with a number of my friends. Actually, now that I think about it, they were all boys. A lot of girls get bored hanging out with guys, but I really enjoy hanging out with them. Watching them play video games I don't understand, listening to their banter. I've always had more guy friends than girls, and I don't ever regret that. The thing that I appreciate about my guy friends is that I know that as much as they pick on me, and me on them, that I can count on them. Guys (at least the ones I know) have this sense of loyalty that I've never seen girls have. They may punch each other, but they don't mess with each other's inside feelings very often.
As girly as I can be, as much as I love my florals, as much as my guy friends make fun of my girliness, I'd gladly take five of my best guy friends, over one girl acquaintance any day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!