Monday, January 30

MMH #16

1. How cute are these nails? 
I'm definitely all over the whole Nautical thing. 
2. I've wanted a fork ring for a long time, but, alas I couldn't find one. I can't wait to try and make my own! 
3. I love my hair, but I wish I could do messy buns. But instead it just lays flat. All the time. I thought the bird pin was especially cute.
4. How adorable are these cupcake gift boxes? My BFF Tanner would love one of these... too bad his birthday was in December. 
5. Hello. Would you like to come home with me?


Also, if anyone has any good recommendations for little black dresses I'd LOOOVE to know. I've tried nearly everywhere, and I cannot find a cute (tasteful. modest. classy.) one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!