Thursday, December 8

what i wore//tie dye kind of day

Cropped Sweatshirt- TJ Maxx; Tie-Dye Shirt- Handmade Gift; Grey Tights- Payless; Skinnies- JCPenney; Blowfish Ankle Boots- TJ Maxx
This outfit was just what I needed today. I'm feeling crummy, not the "I'm sick" crummy but the "I feel bloated. My head hurts. My back hurts. I'm sort of grumpy" crummy. So this did the job of cute but comfy. 
Whenever it's dreary outside I find something tie-dye. Maybe it's my inner-hippie trying to come out. But it just makes me happy inside. So tie-dye it was today.
P.S. Did you see those boots? Yeah. I was in TJ Maxx yesterday and I knew I wanted to look at boots. So I see these ones, and they're cute. Then I see they're only $24.99 and were originally $50... and then I see they're Blowfish. Bam. Mine!! 


Okay, confession time. 
I'm been in a blogging slump. I have fun with it. And I love it. But I've just been feeling like I've been talking to myself so much. Okay, now that I've spilled my guts... enjoy the rest of your day! 

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't personally like tye-dye, but those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!