Wednesday, December 7

happy birthday to my bff

I'm in purple, Scar's in grey. 
Happy Birthday to my BFF Scarlett!

Because I was only eighteen months old when the little sister was born, I don't even remember meeting her. But do not doubt that since December 7, 1995 I have never been without my best friend. We are inseparable, and I truly believe that we're twins born a year and half apart by some miracle. 

So if you happen upon this blog today by some chance, or you're one of the few (and proud!) followers please hop on over to my sister's blog and give her a big happy birthday.

Oh? Did I mention it's her 
SWEET SIXTEEN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!