Saturday, December 3

holly jolly christmas

I just want to remind you all to look at my Secret Blogger post!
I also want to make sure you know that you don't have to be a certain "kind" of blogger. You know what I mean? A certain genre blogger? I guess what I mean is don't think just because you're not a "style*" blogger you can't enter. Anyone can enter! Anyone, anywhere. Boy, girl, man, woman. Dog, cat. Panda, Giraffe. You get the point. 
I love you guys, and if I could send you each a personal letter for Christmas I would! 

*this isn't to say that i'm necessarily a style blogger. 
i don't really consider myself that anymore.
i blog about life, and my clothes are sometimes included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!