Friday, December 2

we were born to embrace not accept it.

I believe this is my favorite senior picture so far. 


Some interesting things in my life as of late:

I got a Twitter, so you should probably go follow me.
I've decided to give up pop again. Just to prove to myself that I can. So from now on I shall be drinking water and lots of tea.
So far there isn't any snow on the ground up here in Northern Michigan! I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad about this. I guess I think that if it's cold there might as well be snow instead of it being cold and ugly. 
I'm retaking my ACT next Saturday. I feel like I'm going to have a much better handle on it this time. Last time I passed with no studying whatsoever, so this time I'm expecting to go up at least two or three points. 
Can we talk about Glee? And how much I love it? Cause I do. 
I've been craving fruit lately. I really want a juicy watermelon, or a mango would be even better. Just some good ole' fruit. 
The boy continues to make my heart flutter. Gah. Just because I mentioned him I have to show you the latest picture of him and me. 
Yes, I'm aware it looks like I have a double chin. And I'm also aware that Hunter is blurry. But I like it anyhow, mainly because he looks awfully happy.

That is the end. Have a beautiful day. 
Oh! P.S. Be sure to check out my Secret Blogger post!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Glee, and fresh fruit! And yes it's weird that there's no snow on the ground yet, but i'm sure it's coming soon! And I've been meaning to give up on drinking pop, but I'm weakkkkkkkkkkk =)

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!