Friday, November 4

I've mentioned my love of little boys, especially those in bow ties.
So imagine my new found love of The Little Rascals. Namely Alfalfa. Basically... I'm swooning. 

I'm usually a lover, not a fighter, but in your case I'll make an exception. -Alfalfa 
Whata hunk! -Darla 
(After a kiss from AJ Ferguson) Say, why not even things up and give me one on this side? -Spanky
(Giggles) Why, Alfalfa, this is a side of you I've never seen before. -Darla
Buckwheat: I'm crazy about pickles! 
Porky: Want my pickle for a nickel?
Buckwheat: How about two cents?
Porky: Otay!
Buckwheat: I got two pickles. I got two pickles. I got two pickles for a nickel. 
Spanky: Saay, have we betrayed our forefathers? Have we trampled on the generations of honest woman haters who came before us? 
Uh-huh: Nu-uh. 
Spanky: Hey everyone! Uh-huh learned a new word!
Uh-huh: Actually I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax. I simply chose not to employ them.
Everyone: O-otay. 

*swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!