Tuesday, October 18

yummy


I found a Butterbeer Latte Recipe on Pinterest and knew I had to try it!
I was a little worried, but I'm so glad I tried it! It's absolutely delicious and it definitely makes me want to be a wizard more than ever before! (Who am I kidding? I am a wizard. I go to PigFarts*, with Rumblerore.)


In case you're too lazy to click the link I'll give you the recipe.
Ingredients:
2 TB Butter
2 TB Brown Sugar
1 Cup Milk (we used lactose free for Scar)
1 tsp Vanilla 
Dash Cinnamon


1. Melt butter and sugar together together to make caramel
2. Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon to and stir to combine. (When you put the milk in it'll make the caramel harden up some, don't freak out. It's normal and will go back to liquid by the end.) 
3. Bring mixture to a boil and pour into a mug.


It's delish! 
*If you understand this, you are now my BFF. 

1 comment:

  1. "Why...why are you and Hermione wearing space suits with a talking lion as a preacher?"
    "Oh. Ha. That's just something too mature for you to understand."

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!