Friday, October 21

best movie of my life.




I had a whole post planned out for you all. 
This whole big thing. 
I also was wearing this really cute outfit, but when I got home from work I tried to take a picture and I looked disheveled. And now I will tell you why. (But I did manage some pictures in my pajamas without looking like a complete mess. Yay for me?)
I was crying. A lot. 
Now before you go all "You're so negative!!" I will tell you why. 
I cried because I just went to see The Help. I've never cried so much during one movie. Ever. It's the best movie I have ever seen. Ever. I so highly recommend it. Now I'm gonna have to go read the book. I don't think I can describe to you how much I loved it. 
It was the sort of movie that made me want to get off my rump and change the world. I now want to find someone to help... I want to go to the people who don't have a voice. But you know, that's something I've always wanted. Now... how to do that.


You is kind. You is smart. You is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!