Monday, September 19

da plan, stan

So let me be straight up with you. 
Cause that's just how I am, you know, yo? 
Okay, so here's what I'm going be straight up with you about:
I'm busy. I'm in my senior year of high school and am doing so much my brain may possibly explode. I'm taking Anatomy, Chemistry, Algebra 2, Pre Calculus, French 2, American Civics, British Literature, Psychology, Language Arts. All the while trying to study as much music as I possibly can in my last year of high school, and studying to retake the ACT before December. And that's just my academic schedule. I'm still working my "summer" job on the weekends, and I go to my youth group every Wednesday. On Sunday's I'm helping lead a Bible Study for the older kids of the youth group, and hopefully I'll start back at a local gymnastics club teaching basic gymnastic skills to little guys and gals. I'm also trying to figure out what exactly I'm going to do after my senior year, and save a little time for hanging out with my friends and actually enjoying myself. 
So what I'm telling you is I'm swamped. And though my blog is nowhere near a humongous deal to the rest of the world, it's important to me. I get so much joy out of writing on here, and posting my outfits and daily happenings of my life. But, it's way too crazy trying to post pictures of my clothes everyday. But I don't want to quit the whole blogging thing altogether. I'm just going to do a few outfit posts a week. Probably one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. We'll see how that works. I've decided I won't post on Wednesday. Monday, Friday and Saturday will be fun things. I'm not sure what exactly yet, but it'll be awesome I'm sure. Cause I'm awesome. 
So be prepared for some epic changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!