Monday, June 13

summer is here in full bloom

  




I may not be the most fashionable I've ever been in these pictures, but I sure am happy! I spent the entire afternoon (literally. from 1 until 5) at the beach. In case you don't know, I live a mile from Lake Michigan, and it's the prettiest beach in the world. One of my favorite things to do at the lake is wash my hair. I know, it's probably bad for the environment. I'm probably killing all the fish. But I recycled a bunch of pop cans today, so it all equals out. My hair's getting longer and longer, but my bangs just never seem to grow. Pooey. One more thing of rambling: Do you see that picture of the root beer? Yeah... this chick took it. I'm proud. 


 People of the world, I have an announcement: I need to learn how to for real smile in front of a camera. Sometimes I do, but most of the time I don't. I think I just need to loosen the heck up! I'm so tense all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!