Monday, June 13

MMH #12

How about a Monday Must Haves that has to do with what I did today? You down with that? Saweet. 


1. I've listened to this song non-stop today. I even went as far as to look up the chords so I can play it on my piano. 


2. My healing nose!! Yippee!! 
Although last night I thought I ruined all progress made... I almost ripped it out and it started bleeding. It was frightening. 
I need to pluck my eyebrows or something... I'm just scared to. Cause what if I turn out with no eyebrows? 
What would be worse? 


3. Building a sand castle with some of my favorite people in the world! Fuuun!


4. Drinking Stewart's Root Beer. It's the best in the world. Hands down.


5. I just love me some outtakes! 
I'm pretty sure my Mom was making fun of me or something, and I was trying to explain myself. I use my hands to talk a lot of the time. 


Stay tuned for the real pictures... they're pretty snazzy.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to be kidding! For the last two days I've had "The Call" stuck in my head, and I was singing it nonstop today! And that is an amazing sand castle.

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!