Wednesday, June 29

oh wheeeere is my hairbrush?


Another hair post! 
How excited are you?? Uber excited, I bet.
My hair is growing splendidly, the pony tail is now 14 inches long! In the beginning of May it was 12 inches, last month it was 12 3/4! It's grown sooo much this last month. I'm not really sure why, I'm thinking it could be a result of a couple of things.
-It's summer. Hair grows faster in the summer, so I've read, due to hormones that release themselves during the summer. 
-I also eat a lot healthier during the summer. I crave fruits. Seriously. I also drink a lot more water in the summer. 
I'm hoping that my hair will grow even more in the next two months. My one problem is split ends, I don't generally use conditioner so that's probably why I get them so often. I recently bought Garnier Fructis Length & Strength shampoo and conditioner. It's supposed to keep your hair strong so you don't get split ends. I'm using both of them, so hopefully it works. Even if it doesn't, it smells delish. 
P.S. If you don't know what the title is from, check it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!