Thursday, June 30

my rant on computers

Ha. Told. You. So. 
I really have been wearing clothes like I said all along! 
Pink Blouse(SecondHand, Tommy Hilfiger); Denim Shorts(SecondHand); Peace Gladiators(Payless, childrens department)
Don't you just love my posing face. I'm just a-dor-a-ble. 
Look at those Asain eyes*! I swear I could see out of my eyes, that's just how my eyes are when I smile. For real. 
Whatever I was laughing at must have been hilarious, if I gave ya'll my real Lauren smile. You're so lucky. You must loove my snaggle tooth. 
Jump. Jump. Jump. I adore this photo. 
I apologize guys for the lateness of this post, it was supposed to be put out yesterday evening, but my computer went spastic... once again. I really need a new one, wanna donate to the Mac fund? Send money to 555... juuust kidding. I've been getting so, so frustrated with this one. I have a Toshiba, and it's worked great. I love the Vista, it's just that I've had it for two or three years now (I'm thinking more like three) and I use it so much. I have to use for so much of school stuff, then there's hundreds of blog pictures on here. Unless I'm gone I use it at least an hour or two a day. Yeah. That's probably not a good thing to admit. Buuut, tis true. 
Ok, people, I will be coming with another post. Just pretend that this was yesterdays, kk? Thanks ya. 


*I hold nothing against Asians. Actually, I wish I was Asian with every fiber of my being. I take pride in the fact that people sometimes think I'm Asian, because apparently I have Asian eyes. I believe that Asian people are some of the most beautiful people in the world. I'm thinking the only reason I have Asian eyes is from my Native American blood. I'm Chippewa. 

1 comment:

  1. i love the red top!!! i have a top like it in white...I am Native American too!!!


    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!