Saturday, January 8

she's country.



















Flannel Shirt: JCPenneys
Jeans: Thrifted
T-Shirt: Chosen Conference 

Snow. Snow. Snow. I hate snow. But it's so dang pretty! Actually there was a heat wave today. A whopping 47 degrees. Woo! Woo!

Don't let my smiles fool you. I thought I was going to freeze to death. The price I pay to take pictures. You should all be waiting there with hot cocoa and an electric blanket for when I'm done. But nooooooo. Instead I have to come inside my home and rub my hands together for warmth. 

Check out my new page up there ^^^^. It's all about my amazing photographer. 

P.S. Isn't my puppy so cute? Her name's Sophie. And my kitty's name is Mercy. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!