Saturday, January 29

if only i really was asian.

In case you haven't noticed... I'm.... Short. (Sssh. Don't tell anyone!) 
And in my shortness (like for real guys, I'm 4 foot 10 inches tall.) I like to pretend I'm Asian. 
Because if I was Asian, it'd make sense. I also like to pretend I look a bit Asian. 
And that's not just some random thing I like to pretend, people literally think I'm Asian. 
(And every time people think that. I literally want to kiss them.)
Because Asian people are beautiful. And adorable. 
And this kid likes adorable things. 
Probably my favorite "kind" of Asian people are Japanese people. 
This could be because Hello Kitty is Japanese.
One of my best friends, Tanner, used to (get this!!) live in Japan. 
So he's always finding cool Japanese things and he shows them to me.
I shall share one with you:


They're adorable. I want them. All of them. Like every single one. 
Buuuuuut, I do have some favorites. (Don't tell the others. They'll get jealous)


Sheldon the giraffe. And Wink the something cute. 

So. Basically I just had to share that awesome stuff right there. 
An outfit post of sorts to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!