Sunday, April 28

soulmate.

Photo Credits: Lauren Anne Photography; Noëlle Byard; Lou Kilpatrick 
Dress: H&M, $10
 Earrings: Target, $7.99 
Nude Heels (not pictured): Target, $29.99
Hunter,
This school year has been one of the hardest but most rewarding things I've had to go through. Being without you for nearly nine months has been so challenging, yet I can truly see how much more appreciative I am now than ever before. I've learned through the year just how much I care about you, and how valuable our time spent together is. As much as I've loved becoming closer to you, I've also loved being able to be separate from you. And it's something that's really hard for me to have to do, but I think that we've both grown so much as different people and I wouldn't change it for the world. You make me incredibly happy. Even our fighting is worth it, because it brings us stronger in the end. It's been said that a soulmate is someone who will make you the most "you" that you can possibly be, and if that's the case you're definitely my soulmate. I love you, and I can't wait for next week when I'll be home for the summer. 
I love you.
Forever. 
More than anybody else.
No matter what. 
-Me 

Make sure to click the link for Lauren Anne Photography to see more pictures of Hunter & I and also to just check out a young photography business! Lauren is one of my best friends, and is so talented! Hit her up if you're from the Columbus area! 

3 comments:

  1. these are really cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,You look absolutely beautiful!I love your dress too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning Hannah! Very cute photos.
    -Noelle
    http://iheardabell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!