Monday, April 1

It Goes On


The funny thing about life is that it goes on. While I am in my own orb of life, living everyday doing the simple things, the worlds continues to spin and events continue to happen. I am continually realizing just how much I am not needed. And not in the extremely depressing way that most people think about not being needed, but more like a huge weight being taken off of my shoulders. Life goes on. And God knows exactly what He's doing. I am not vital to His plan, but I am allowed a part of it if I choose. 
I realize this more and more when I go home. Everything seems to go on without me; things change and people become different. Including Hunter and I. Everything has changed with him... everything, yet nothing at all. If that makes any sort of sense. Our entire relationship is so much different than it was in August. And, I honestly believe that it has all been for the better. The funny thing about long distance relationships is that it enables us to both be completely independent people and it enables us to be so free. The great thing about freedom is that it lets you become the best you possible, and so far we're liking what this freedom has done to us. 
I treasure every single moment I'm allowed to have with Hunter, whether it's out making maple syrup or sitting in the car for six hours while he helps bring me back to school. He's changed in the time that I've been gone, and I'm able to appreciate every single change that has happened within him. 

She does not strive for perfection, but lives life as it is, rather than what she has pictured life to be. 

4 comments:

  1. Awww, those pics are so cute! And I love your dress. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm petrified of the change when my relationship turns long distance, but you've made me see that it isn't all bad xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the nearly 2 1/2 years that I've been with him, it's probably the hardest thing we've had to get through, but also one of the best! You can do it!

      Delete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!