Monday, January 28

Keep on Laughing

I'm generally a bit of a wallflower. And I know that the word, or phrase, "wallflower" has been thrown around quite often after The Perks of Being a Wallflower has become a phenomenon, but I truly feel as if I am one. I observe a lot, sit in the backgrounds and just watch. I'm known to be the more reserved, and quiet one of the group. Because of that I really feel like I belong in a Farmer's Market. When I'm there I get to observe everything; take in all the colors and really watch people. You see people who are engrossed in their trade, who are passionate about what they're doing. And the beautiful displays and color are inspiring to my eye.
Needless to say, I went to a Farmer's Market over the weekend. It was fun, even though I didn't buy anything. The books were by far my favorite part! So many old, old poetry books that I was just itching to buy. But, I'm really trying to save my pennies for a prom dress. Woe is me. The only thing that may have been more interesting than the books would be this whole box of spoon rings that a man had for sale. They were gorgeous and I just wanted one so, so bad. Ugh.

P.S. All these pictures were taken by one of my BFF's Lauren of Lauren Anne Photography. She's 1) a great and beautiful girl and 2) a super talented photographer from Columbus, Ohio. I left a link to her Facebook page, so be sure to check her out and contact her if you're ever in need of some beautiful pictures taken and you're in the Columbus area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!