Wednesday, September 12

Triangle.



Bare with me right now as I'm trying to get into the hang of this whole college and blogging thing. I'm so not ready to finish this blog, but I also don't know how much time I can devote to quality posts. Maybe it will end up being a 3 times a week thing, I'm not really sure. 
What with writing so many freaking papers a week I think it would be such a good thing for me to be able to have a relaxed writing environment so I don't get overly stressed out about writing. A creative outlet. Anywho. 
College has been going so insanely great. There are, of course some things I'm not entirely crazy about... things I don't think would be appropriate to write online to protect the not-so-innocent. Whelp, I'm off to band practice. Yes, band. I play the triangle. Be jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!