Wednesday, September 5

Through Smoke

One of the best things so far about living in a highly populated area is that there are tons of shopping options. Which could end up being to my demise. I mean, there is literally a Meijer, Kroger, Walmart, Target, Kmart, and a huge Goodwill. What more could a girl ask for? Right now I don't have a job {If I do ever end up getting one it probably won't be till at the earliest second semester} so I'm trying to manage my money well. But it's just so darn hard when Goodwill is right there and they're having a 50% off day!!
Anywho, I got these mugs at Goodwill. I think they'll be a nice addition to my little mug collection. When I first saw the one with blue on it I thought it may be Pyrex... but it's not. Boo. The yellow one was made in Japan though, in 1976! I thought that added even more character.

I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting daily, but please excuse me if it just doesn't happen sometimes. I'm so in love with blogging, but I'm trying to figure out how to best fit it in with everything else that's going on right now. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute mugs for your collection. Mimi mi had a cup like that one trimmed in blue and that one from Japan is very nice. I wonder if it was hand made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah these are so cute and vintage looking. Sounds like you are in such a great place!xx

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!