Friday, August 10

Time & Love is All We've Got

 Dear Hunter,
You are gone this weekend. This makes me a sad little girl. But also happy because I know you're having fun doing, you know, manly things. Whatever manly things even means. It makes me realize how much it's going to suck in a few weeks when I leave for school. But you know what? That smile above gives me confidence. I know everything is going to be fine. Not necessarily easy. But fine. I hope you have fun this weekend, and please don't injure yourself. I sort of like you in one piece, exactly how you are. 
It's only eight o'clock on Friday night, but I already miss talking to you. I know, I'm horrid. Okay... Monday can hurry up now :)
Yours Always,
Fountain of Awesomeness 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!