Wednesday, July 25

Purple Gurple

I had been thinking about making a picture-an-hour today, but when I got this brilliant idea it was already eleven. So how about a "Picture-Whenever-I-Feel-Like-It"? Does that work? Okay.
Sunday night I walked down to the local bookstore while I was working {A testimony to how absolutely dead it was...} to get a card. You know those cool Quotable cards that you can usually only find at bookstores? Well, I found one I wanted and then started roaming the notebook shelves... what a bad idea! I always find some notebook I want. But this one. I had to have it. It's a five year one sentence a day journal and I've been wanting one ever since I gave one to my friend for graduation. The cool thing is that once I'm done with it, I'll be graduated from college! Neat-o idea, amirite?
This is actually the card I got. Isn't it pretty? I would buy one of all of them just to frame and hang around my dorm room. Actually... that's a pretty good idea. I just love getting these cards for people, they just seem like the perfect cards on every level of humanity.
During camp we sang a song based on this verse. It sort of completely hit me in the gut in the most amazing and perfect way.
While I was at camp I painted my nails one day and they were starting chip into this hideousness. So I finally, finally, painted my nails again. Usually I have such a hard time decided what color but this purple was just calling out to me. I'm sort of head-over-heels in love with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!