Monday, July 2

I Wanna Love Like Johnny & June

June was a really great month. It was sad. It was happy. It was everything, and what better way is there to be?

On The Blog-

  • Ivory Giraffes had 17 posts {One of the lowest since October... hey. I was busy!}. 2,692 page views, which is about a hundred more than last month. I was pleasantly surprised by that, only because I had about half the posts of last month. Weeeeird. And. And. AND. I had 3 new followers. Up to 52, and you know what that means! A giveaway to be happening shortly!!
  • In all honesty, not a lot of "special" things happened on the blog this month. I didn't post much. I didn't interact much. It was lame. But life was great. Sometimes thats what happens though, you know? You have to take a little break from something you love so that you can remember to enjoy everything else. 
Off The Blog-

  • Casie moved away. Bummer of my life. But I'm really happy for her. She's already had a few interpreting jobs lined up, and get this: will be going on cruise for one of those jobs to Alaska! How lucky is she? 
  • I had my graduation party! Finally! After much preparation everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better day. Everyone I wanted to be there was there. Everything looked cute. I had fun. 
  • Work is finally in full swing, which makes for a happy Hannah! 
  • I crashed on my moped. Which was so awesome of me, but in the end really hurts. It's been two weeks and its finally starting to heal up properly. 
  • The beach. The beach. The beach. This last week alone I've went nearly everyday, and there is nothing better than that, I tell you! 
  • Hunter. Oh, Hunter. This month I've got to spend more time with him than usually two or three months during the school year combined. It makes for a much happier Hannah. 
Well, hopefully I'll see you around the blogosphere!

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts; they're so cute!

    Congrats on the new followers!
    I'm up to 328(:

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Your hair is getting long! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so glad June was a good month for you! It was for me, definitely had some downs, but it also had a lot of ups:) Congrats on 52 followers!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!