Thursday, May 3

What I Wore// If You Were A Bird, Then I'd Be A Tree

DSC_0019 DSC_0040
Grey Maxi- TJ Maxx; Black Cardigan- Walmart 
I finally buckled down and found a Maxi that I really love. I've seen multiple ones since I decided I wanted one, but none I saw screamed "That's the one" until this one. I mean, it's obviously perfect as it's grey. But it literally had everything I was looking for. I didn't want strapless (The good Lord only knows how terrible it is trying to keep up a strapless dress with IBT's), and I didn't want a halter top (They just do not look good on me.), I wanted something V-Neck, but also something I could appropriately wear to work. This one for sure takes the cake. 
Lately I've been getting horrible headaches, and I think it's due to the fact that I need a new prescription for my contacts. Even though my glasses are quite a few prescriptions behind they don't hurt my head nearly as bad as when my contacts aren't right. I have no idea why, I just know that it's true. I don't really wear my glasses often on the blog, but I've had horrible eyesight for most of my life. In second grade I got my first pair of glasses and my prescription has changed about every six months since then. I'm basically blind as a bat. I absolutely despise wearing my glasses out in public, but sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. 

Something must be admitted up front, girls. I wore this Tuesday, and I'm going to re-wear it Saturday. Is that so horrible of me? Am I breaking all rules of being a girl? I'm not sure that I truly care even if I am, but I'm seriously wondering: Do you re-wear the same exact outfit? Even in the same week? 


P.S. Anyone obsessed with the Boat Song by JJ Heller? 

8 comments:

  1. I re-wear things ALL the time!
    Don't even feel bad(:

    I'm sure everyone does it but just doesn't admit it, haha.

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! I suspected everyone did it. Maybe me getting it out in the open will force others to as well :)

      Delete
  2. First, I live your dress. I am obsessed with maxi dresses.

    Second, you look so cute with glasses! Seriously!

    Third, if I like an outfit enough, I will rewear it. Sometimes I feel weird if I wear it in the same week but I think more if I wore it twice in the same week to the same place, like school or church lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I bought into the maxi dress bug, they really are as comfy as everyone says!
      I'm also glad I'm getting some positive feedback on the glasses. I'm just so shy wearing them out and about. ^_^
      Yeah! Usually when I wear the same outfit twice in a week it's to totally different places where I won't see the same people, you know so I'm not considered gross or anything.

      Delete
  3. Dress + glasses + YOU = darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I rewear outfits too. Usually two days in a row, because they if it isn't dirty, why not wear it again? =D

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!