Thursday, May 3

20 Things 2.0- Thing 3


I still listen to the Jonas Brothers. Yeah, I know. This is a big dark secret, but unfortunately, it's oh so true. I actually hated them when they were big, mostly because Noey was so obsessed with them it was crazy and obnoxious. I'm not even sure why I like them so much now, maybe it's because they're actually quite a bit better than most mainstream right now. Sad fact, but true. 
Actually when I was a freshman (maybe?) I went to one of their concerts, and after that I definitely appreciate them more. As nasally as their voices sound, they definitely know how to put on a good show. 


Here's Thing 3 from last year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!