Tuesday, May 22

Build a House on a Mountain Making Everybody Look Like Ants


I'm such a lover of music, which is probably a good thing seeing as that's what I'll be studying in college. Like everyone else in the world I'm obsessed with Pandora Radio and right now my favorite station is "She & Him". I'm pretty sure I'll be playing it during my graduation party. Anywho, these are some of my most recent favorite finds. I can't even pick a favorite out of them all! 
Link up with some of your favorite music! I pretty much listen to anything. Folk, country, screamo, classical, rock, pop. But never rap. I don't do rap. 


I really don't like posting more than once a day, but what the heck? Let's get out of my comfort zone, now shall we? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm the same. I love all kinds of music except rap. =)

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!