Monday, April 2

MMH #22

1. I "stole" some paint samples the other day while frolicking around in Walmart (I also finally was able to get the book "The Help") and have been trying to figure out what to do with them. I really like this idea. It's just so unique. 


2. What with Easter being next weekend, I thought about how I want to decorate some eggs. I love cameos, and these silhouettes remind me of them! So perfect.


3. I don't usually post prints, but this one just sort of spoke to me. I also don't talk a lot about my faith, mainly because my relationship with God is just that. My relationship with Him and I don't need people butting into it. But this was just good. 



1 comment:

  1. The first two are such cute ideas and I love the print. :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!