Monday, April 30

Dear April Child

DSC_0002
This month seems to have flown by extremely fast. Like super-speed. It's crazy to me that just next month I'll be turing eighteen, and graduating from high school. Weird, right? I have big plans for the month of May, as it's my birthday month! So here we go into another round-up!


On the blog-

  • Ivory Giraffes had 25 posts in April, 1,645 visitors (just a wee bit less than last month), 56 comments, and 7 new readers! (Hi, new readers! I'm so glad you joined me, and I can't wait to read your comments and connect more with you!) 
  • I was interviewed by the ever stunning Abbigayle!
  • I explained Why I Blog.
  • I posted five outfits. 
Off the blog-

  • I went down to Bethel to watch my cousin graduate.
  • I went to Florida for ten days (and saw the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!)
  • I joined Instagram ( @hannahbyard ) 
  • Went to two of Hunter's track meets!
  • Bought my first ever Essie nail polish! 
  • Tried three different kinds of fish (HUGE accomplishment
  • Finished writing this. Ha. 
Sweet April Child
It's the spring of your youth
Cherish these precious days 
Summer comes all too soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!