Sunday, March 18

The Week Of Guest Bloggers

As you all know I have my piano audition this Friday. I'm extremely nervous about it, but also really looking forward to it. It should be a great (and terrifying) experience. 
This week I'm going to be really trying to focus on my music, and completely perfecting my piece. As much as I love you guys I know I'm not going to be able to put my all into this ole' blog, so I asked some lovely ladies to help me out. You'll be hearing from some wonderful gals, and I'm extremely excited to have them as guests. So little lovelies, clean your rooms, take out the garbage and getting ready for some guests to move in for the week. Treat them with the utmost love. 


P.S. If you think of me say a little prayer, I know I could all of them I can get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!