Friday, March 2

it's the little things...

DSC_0006
like drinking vanilla coke! it is my all-time favorite, and it saddens my soul that there are only three gas stations within an hour of me that sells it. but you can bet your biffy that i get it when i'm at those places! 
and listening to nick jonas. can we please say that he has become way better? 


well, i'm off for the weekend to fight the horrible weather that's coming my way (they says 10-20 more inches of snow... good gravy!) by cuddling in my bed without wearing pants (tmi?) and finish watching breakfast at tiffany's. 
have a wonderful weekend, lovelies. stay warm and happy. 


p.s. be watching later in the day for one more update! it may (or may not) be a vlog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!