Tuesday, February 28

what i wore// famous in a small town

DSC_0015

DSC_0034

When: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2011 
What I Wore: 
Green Dress- Aeropostale 
Grey Striped Dress- Forever21
Grey Tights- Payless 
Boots- Blowfish (TJ Maxx) 
Where: Church


I really loved this outfit. One of my more creative outfits recently. I've really loved my green dress (I got it around a year and half ago...) especially knowing that I found it at an outlet store for $3! Goll do I love bargains. Plus, these Blowfish booties. Can we talk about these suckers? I love them. I got them half off for $25. And they're probably some of the most comfortable shoes I own, which is a big thing for me to say what with my flat feet. 


P.S. Forgive me for the horrible backgrounds? If I can get Scar onto the porch I'm lucky. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love this outfit! It is adorable. Your hair is so pretty, I love the little braid you did too. I just found your blog, and I love it already--I'm following. :)

    xoxo,
    meme-stylenewbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

From the bottom of my heart I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please, don't hesitate to leave comments or suggestion!